On February 24, Russia attacked Ukraine. It is currently the 28th day of a full-scale war. These are the key events of the day that we have selected for you today
- After Ukraine’s Armed Forces 8th successful attack on Russian position, Russian orcs withdrew their helicopters from the airfield in Chornobayivka
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine took back and circled Irpin, Bucha and Gostomel near Kyiv
- Police have resumed work in Irpin and are searching through the city looking for left Russian orcs
- In the south-east of Kharkiv region, Ukrainian air defense fighters shot down two Russian planes in the morning
- Ukrainian defenders liquidated the commander of the Russian Marines brigade who wanted to storm Odessa
- Russians fired at Kyiv again. Buildings in Sviatoshynskyi and Shevchenkivskyi districts of the capital are damaged
- On the night of March 22, the russians used banned phosphorus munitions over the northwestern outskirts of Kyiv Affected area: Gostomel-Irpin
- In Chernihiv at night, the russian occupiers dropped air bombs on the road bridge across the Desna, which connected the city with Kiev
- In Rubizhne, Russian shell hit a high-rise building, killing two children and one adult.
- Since the beginning of Russia’s full-scale attack on Ukraine, Russians shelled 135 hospitals, 9 completely destroyed, fired at 58 ambulances, 6 medics killed and 16 wounded
- Today is the second day that smoke is seen over the Russian embassy in Poland.
- Belarus has decided to send 12 Ukrainian diplomats from the country. Now only the ambassador and 4 embassy staff will work in Minsk
- All 4 Ukrainian NPPs continue to generate electricity stably.
Sweden will provide Ukraine with another 5,000 units of anti-tank weapons and demining equipment.
- Ukraine received 50 ambulances from international partners.
On February 24, Russia attacked Ukraine. We continue to follow the development of the situation. If you have information about Russian troops movement or any other information you want to share with us, email us via [email protected] or text in telegram on @JavelinSt. For particularly sensitive data – reach out, we will send more encrypted channels.
You can also join the project, volunteer, author or support the project. Hereyou can find out how. Like this article? You can support the project right now!
card of Ukrainian Mono bank (Ukrainian Hryvnia): 4441 1144 4023 5032
Paypal: [email protected]