On February 24, Russia attacked Ukraine. It is currently the 29th day of a full-scale war. These are the key events of the day that we have selected for you today
- The Orsk, a large occupants’ landing ship, was destroyed in the port of Berdyansk temporaily seized by russians
- Forest fires are raging near the Chornobyl nuclear power plant Most of the fires in the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone have been contained.
- russian occupants in the Kharkiv region hit their own positions, destroying their soldiers and equipment.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Mykolaiv region pushed the orcs back to the borders of the Kherson region; fighting is still continues there.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine liberated Malynivka village in the Zaporizhzhia region.
- Ukraine’s air defence forces shot down russian Su-34 fighter-bomber and a drone, near Kharkiv
- russia conspires to stage a “great terror” in Kherson, kidnapping locals and smuggling them across the russian border.
- Russian occupants forcibly deport thousands of Mariupol residents to russia. About 15,000 residents of the city were illegally deported.
- The evacuation train number 43 “Kyiv-Ivano-Frankivsk” came under fire near Vasylkiv near Kyiv. Windows in three carriages were blown out. According to preliminary reports, there were no casualties.
- The first full-fledged exchange of prisoners of war took place between Ukraine and russia: ten Ukrainian service members for ten russian occupants.
- Ten trucks of humanitarian aid arrived from Poland for the residents of the Kyiv region.
- The EU will allocate an additional 500 million euros to support Ukraine.
- Great Britain will provide the AFU with 6 thousand defensive anti-tank and anti-aircraft missile weapons and £25 million.
- NATO will provide Ukraine with military assistance like anti-tank and anti-missile weapons, drones, and equipment for protection against biological, chemical, radiological and nuclear threats.
On February 24, Russia attacked Ukraine. We continue to follow the development of the situation. If you have information about Russian troops movement or any other information you want to share with us, email us via [email protected] or text in telegram on @JavelinSt. For particularly sensitive data – reach out, we will send more encrypted channels.
You can also join the project, volunteer, author or support the project. Hereyou can find out how. Like this article? You can support the project right now!
card of Ukrainian Mono bank (Ukrainian Hryvnia): 4441 1144 4023 5032
Paypal: [email protected]