On February 24, Russia attacked Ukraine. It is now the 30th day of a full-scale war. These are the key events of the day that we’ve selected for you today:
- Ukrainian defenders repulsed 6 enemy attacks and destroyed up to 100 personnel. In total, more than 100 enemy tanks have already been captured.
- In the Odesa region, Ukrainian air defense forces shot down 3 Russian missiles. Also in the morning, an enemy frigate tried to approach Ukrainian territorial waters, but the coast guard opened fire in time and forced him to withdraw.
- In the Kharkiv region, the Ukrainian Armed Forces destroyed the Russian electronic warfare complex, thanks to which the occupiers “jammed” communications, electronics, the work of Ukrainian air defenses and drones, and conducted reconnaissance work. The Armed Forces also destroyed about 50 enemies who worked directly with the equipment, an enemy helicopter, enemy spies, including the company commander, captured 17 occupiers.
- In Mariupol, Ukrainian defenders liquidated a colonel of Russian Black Sea Fleet
- Russia launched a missile strike on the command of Ukraine’s Air Force in Vinnytsia. Six missiles were fired, some were shot down by the Ukrainian air defense system. There are no victims. Russia also struck a military unit on the outskirts of the city of Dnipro. Over the past day, Russia has struck 55 blows in the Kharkiv region, recorded increased activity of “Grads” and “Hurricanes”, there are victims. Also yesterday there was a hit in a oil depot near Kiev.
- As a result of the bombing of a Russian plane on March 16 at the Mariupol Drama Theater, about 300 people died. There were about 600 people in the theater before the attack. Many women with small children.
- In Mariupol, the Russian occupiers destroyed the Children’s Rehabilitation Center, which was built in the fall of 2021 in conjunction with the European Investment Bank.
- CNN: Russia is transferring its troops from Georgia to Ukraine. It is unknown exactly where, but (perhaps) the priority is Donbas
- In the Kherson region in Novotroitsk local went to a peaceful rally against the Russian occupation.
- Today, the Russian military kidpanpped at least six people: in the Kyiv region, the head of the village of Motyzhyn in the Kyiv region, Olga Sukhenko, her husband and son, were abducted. Earlier, the occupiers searched and confiscated their car. Deputy Dmitry Afanasyev abducted in Kherson Russian occupiers abducted two people in the Snov community. In the Chernihiv region, Oleksandr Medvedev, head of the Snov Territorial Community, and Hryhoriy Bozhko, a businessman and former deputy of the regional council, were abducted.
- 7,331 people were evacuated through humanitarian corridors, 6,800 of them from Mariupol and 531 from Melitopol. A total of 37,606 people were evacuated during the week, including 26,477 from Mariupol.
- The Russian military are switching to Ukrainian side .
- In the Slobozhansky direction, the enemy lost more than 50% of its personnel
- Since the beginning of the war, the Russian military has destroyed and damaged at least 59 buildings of spiritual significance, not including nearby buildings, in at least 8 oblasts. On average, they destroy 2 buildings a day.
- Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania have set up a joint working group to investigate war crimes committed by Russia in Ukraine.
- France has deployed 3 nuclear missile boats at once, for the first time in 30 years
- Australia has expanded sanctions, adding Lukashenko and 22 Russian propagandists
- Switzerland has announced new sanctions against Russia. At the same time, it decided not to ban the work of the Kremlin’s propaganda channels Sputnik and Russia Today, saying that “it is more effective to counter untrue & harmful statements w facts.” As of yesterday, the frozen assets of the sanctioned Russians in Switzerland reached $ 6.2 billion.
On February 24, Russia attacked Ukraine. We continue to follow the development of the situation. If you have information about Russian troops movement or any other information you want to share with us, email us via [email protected] or text in telegram on @JavelinSt. For particularly sensitive data – reach out, we will send more encrypted channels.
You can also join the project, volunteer, author or support the project. Hereyou can find out how. Like this article? You can support the project right now!
card of Ukrainian Mono bank (Ukrainian Hryvnia): 4441 1144 4023 5032
Paypal: [email protected]