- ZSU The Armed Forces recorded the withdrawal of 700 units of russian military equipment from Kyiv overnight. They were moved towards Ivankiv, towards the Belarusian border. “Either this is a redeployment and regrouping, or it is likely that these partially departed BTGs will appear in Donbas.” The russians have a new goal in the east – the blockade of Kramatorsk and Slovyansk – the General Staff of Armed forces of Ukraine
- In the Chernihiv region, a column of russian occupiers was destroyed and further possibility of movement for russian forces was blocked
- • Putin signed a decree drafting on 134,500 conscripts. After that, training will begin, which will take 3-5 months. But they may be in Ukraine already in a few months – expert
- we record how for the second day russian troops movement to the east of Ukraine, through Vovchansk city, in the direction of Donbas and Luhansk
- Ukrainian forces liberated 5 settlements of Zaporizhia region from russian occupation.
- russian military who left the Chornobyl nuclear power plant took Ukrainian border guards with them
- russian occupiers illegally deported 45,000 Mariupol residents to the territory of the Russian Federation and the territory controlled by russia the so-called “DNR” militants.
- •Russian troops continue to attack the city of Popasna. According to the General Staff, this is probably to divert attention from attempts to establish control over Izyum and Mariupol.
- in the Sumy region, Ukrainian forces pulled out a russian tank, which together with the crew of the occupiers sank upside down in the river
- Russia fired phosphorous shells at Donetsk region: many wounded
- Russian planes with nuclear weapons violated Swedish airspace
- Russia has blocked the decision on extension of the OSCE SMM’s mandate in Ukraine
- Russian hackers attacked NATO objects – Google
- The General Staff of Armed forces of Ukraine reports 200 mercenaries transferred to the Gomel military airfield.
- Residents of Gola Pristan went to a rally demanding russian occupiers to set free Mayor Alexander Babich and other abducted locals
- russia continues to transfer missile units to the Republic of Belarus in order to increase the intensity of ballistic missile attacks on settlements and infrastructure in Ukraine. In the Gomel region, three Iskander missile systems and two S-300 air defense systems were detected
- Loud explosions took place in Kyiv and Kharkiv. Residents report heavy smoke over one of the districts of the capital.
- • The Armed Forces of Ukraine kickedout the russian forces from two villages in Chernihiv region
On February 24, Russia attacked Ukraine. We continue to follow the development of the situation. If you have information about Russian troops movement or any other information you want to share with us, email us via [email protected] or text in telegram on @JavelinSt. For particularly sensitive data – reach out, we will send more encrypted channels.
You can also join the project, volunteer, author or support the project. Here you can find out how.